Saturday, June 11, 2011

Simply Saturday

With a very hectic schedule on a good week, I've come to realize that blogging may very well end up being a once or twice a week thing.  I hope to get better at it, as well as hope to get better at taking photos and documenting our daily lives.  Trying to simplify life - one small step at a time - has been my goal for the past few months.  A few weeks ago, I decided that my desk was contributing to my chaos....and when you look at this......


..... I'm sure you will agree.  (Notice the cute little innocent puppy in the blanket....."no Mom, I really don't know how all those toys ended up under your desk")

After a few hours, I was proud to lay claim to my new work area.  There really WAS a desktop under all that mess!  And I'm even more proud to say that after several weeks....it still looks like THIS!  Yay me!!


Life life and laugh often,
Mama Shutta'Bug

1 comment:

  1. I remember when you did this, and yes, it does still look good! Totally awesome! Now will you come to my house?!

    ReplyDelete